- Study Guides to accompany The Corporation (documentary dir. by Achbar and Abbot, 2003)
- TVOntario (with OISE grad students Laura Pinto and Trevor Norris) http://resources4rethinking.ca/media/summary.corporation.film.pdf http://resources4rethinking.ca/en/resource/the-corporation-resources-for-classroom-teachers
- Official North American Study Guide for The Corporation (with Laura Pinto and Trevor Norris) https://zeitgeistfilms.com/corporation/studyguide/ https://www.thecorporation.com/resources
2. Study Guides produced for the Canadian Film and Media Distribution Center (CFMDC) to accompany four independently-produced documentary films (developed with OISE graduate students Catherine Burwell and Chantelle Oliver)
- Study Guide: “The Inquiry Film: A Report on the Mackenzie Valley Pipeline” (Canadian Filmmakers’ Distribution Centre)
- Study Guide: “Queers on the Verge” Video Compilation (Canadian Filmmakers’ Distribution Centre)
- Study Guide: “Moose Jaw: There’s a Future in Our Past” (Canadian Filmmakers’ Distribution Centre)
- Study Guide: “Super Super 8” Video Compilation (Canadian Filmmakers’ Distribution Centre)
3. Critical Media Literacy in Times of War (initiated, coordinated, oversaw development 2001, launched 2002) $50,000 (developed with five graduate students, Virginia Tech University)
4. Diversity Resources Database for K-12 educators, (initiated, coordinated, oversaw development from 2000-2003) Virginia Polytechnic and State University.
Top Paper Award at the 2004 Society for Information Technology and Teacher Conference. Doolittle, P., Potts, A., Boler, M., Cachaper, C., Tabor, L., Hicks, D., Carico, K., Ariew, S., & Atkins, A., (2006). The creation of an online diversity database. Virginia Society for Technology in Education, 21, 1-8.